Forums

Forum Home > Vashikaran Mantras & Others > KAMDEV VASHIKARAN MANTRA

SUNKKAR MADHU

If you want to be Women Magnet and every women who looks and want to have sex with you then you can use Kamdev sex mantra. This genuine Mantra because you are not forcing any female using this mantra.

“Om Namo Bhagvate Kamdevaye, yasya yasya drishyo Bhavami, Yashch Yashch  mum  mukham  pashyati  tam tam mohyatu swaha”

Whenever a stranger girl  will see your face she will become mad in love for you.Kamdev is the god of  Love & Sex  and this mantra is to attract any girl for sex purpose. In this as soon as she will look at your face, she will be pulled towards you and will become eager to have sex with you.

You can chant daily minimum 108 and it becomes siddh in 40 days to 6 months. If you chant more times then siddh will be faster.

June 26, 2010 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Arjun

SUNKKAR MADHU at June 26, 2010 at 12:55 AM

If you want to be Women Magnet and every women who looks and want to have sex with you then you can use Kamdev sex mantra. This genuine Mantra because you are not forcing any female using this mantra.

“Om Namo Bhagvate Kamdevaye, yasya yasya drishyo Bhavami, Yashch Yashch  mum  mukham  pashyati  tam tam mohyatu swaha”

Whenever a stranger girl  will see your face she will become mad in love for you.Kamdev is the god of  Love & Sex  and this mantra is to attract any girl for sex purpose. In this as soon as she will look at your face, she will be pulled towards you and will become eager to have sex with you.

You can chant daily minimum 108 and it becomes siddh in 40 days to 6 months. If you chant more times then siddh will be faster.

Hi Sunkar,

How do you know this process? have you ever tried to do anything with it...

did you pick it up from a  book or a genuine source?

No mantra becomes siddhi in 40 days at 108 times ...it comes to a meere 4300 times and cannot give siddhi?

Come on share the correct info and do you also have a genuine strong vashikaran mantra that works for specific persons and with real results?

Let me know if you can help or share?

cheers

Arjun

June 26, 2010 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sumit

Om Namo Bhagvate Kamdevaye, yasya yasya drishyo Bhavami, Yashch Yashch  mum  mukham  pashyati  tam tam mohyatu swaha”

Can you write this in hindi ? The pronounce problem that's why asking you. Please do me a favour

September 10, 2010 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

Dear Sumit,

Please CLICK HERE to get the mantra in Hindi Script.

Regards,

shabarmantra.com

September 13, 2010 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joy

Hi Sunkar,

Please help me

I am 24 year old , I am working in a Office with a Girl last more then 4 year she is my is my Senior and she is around 30 year old she has 3 child, she always help me for any work and we are doing very good work together we are like best friends. She is very nice person and we have on problem with each other, she always invites me her home and I do lunch and dinner with her family. I have really good relationship I with her family.

But sine last two weeks I have loosed my control. I don’t know why, I am totally mad for her. When I see her I got mad, I want to touch and kiss her. Sine last two weeks I am not able to do any work, I am just going to crazy for her. She always lives in my mind and hart. I know this is wronggggggggggggggggggg. But I don’t know what I should do.

I can’t say my feelings to her, because if I do may me l loss my Job as well as Friendship.

Guruji, I don’t want to do any thing wrong with her, because she is not only my senior and also my friend. I really love her bottom of my hart so I don’t want any thing wrong with her.

September 25, 2010 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sumit

Sumit at September 10, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Om Namo Bhagvate Kamdevaye, yasya yasya drishyo Bhavami, Yashch Yashch  mum  mukham  pashyati  tam tam mohyatu swaha”

Can you write this in hindi ? The pronounce problem that's why asking you. Please do me a favour

I clicked but it's going on contact us page. How can I get this mantra in hindi script

September 27, 2010 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

Dear members, due to repeated requests by many members, the Kamdev Vashikaran Mantra is being published in hindi font.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

September 30, 2010 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tinkutantra

Yadi aap pret sharir athva BHUTO se BAAT KARNA chahte hain to VIDHI :-      ANKOL Ka OIL + ULLU Ka RAKT  (blood of owl)  inko aapas me milakar uski batti jalaye aur uske dhuye (flame) se mitti ke bartan athva arand ke patte par KAJAL nikale aur kajal ko AANKHO PAR LAGAYE.  aapko bhuto ke darshan honge.  

--
October 1, 2010 at 5:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

toni

Dear members and Gurujis

I would be grateful if someone can tell me the correct procedures for attaining siddi for the kamdev mantra. i mean how many times do i chant the mantra and how long for. I have read and got confused, am i right  you have to chant 108 times for 40 days, is this enough or do we have to do more.

How can i know that i have attain siddi, and can we use a photo of your love one, if so how do i go about. lastly has anyone had success with this mantra. please some reply i love to know. thanks. toni

November 9, 2010 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joy

I am still waiting for Reply

November 12, 2010 at 10:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hima

namaste guruji

mera question hai ki siddi attain karne keliye kya rudraksh rosary use kar skathe hai.

November 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

Dear Toni, 108 X 40 is enough but it is further recommended to be continue if you do not get the favorable result or any hint by Kamdev and Rati. These hints are generally given in dream.

The lord Kamdev and Rati will let you know that you have attained Siddhi. In fact, it is hidden by everybody and not to tell anyone. Step ahead. You, yourself will come to know about it. Siddhis are never told. The powers may be gone.

November 19, 2010 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

Dear Hima, basically, Haqiq rosary is used to attain Islamic Siddhis. Rudraksh rosary is used to attain siddhis related to Hinduism.

November 19, 2010 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hima

thank u guruji

yea rosary kaha miltha hai.

November 20, 2010 at 7:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

Dear Hima, you can take energized rosary from us on demand after paying the amount for it. Consult with Swamiji on the phone number given on the home page for further guidance.

November 20, 2010 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

toni

Thank you swamji for your response. Please could you answer this question. can I use a photo of the person i love and chant the kamdev mantar, if yes, how do   I go about energising the photo. thanking you in advance

November 23, 2010 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

Dear Toni, though a photo of the girl can be used but to energize it is a different method and cannot be performed by a simple man. You can worship OM in yellow color and keep the picture of your beloved in Mind. 

November 24, 2010 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rahul

Swami ji

mein ek ladki se bahut pyar karta hun..kya mein kamdeva  mantra use kar sakta hun....

aapke article mein likha hua hai ki is mantra ko use karne ke liye ek condition hai

"that you might not have sex with him/her before. It becomes Khandit Dosha and necessary to remove to get the power of this mantra activated"

meine kabhi bhi uske baare mien galat nahi socha hai..kya ye mantra kaam karega.mein use shaadi karna cahta hun...please help me..

charan saparsh

November 25, 2010 at 2:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rahul

please help me swami ji

November 25, 2010 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hornoiu Angela Doina

Hi,Swamiji,

I messiged you 3-4 times, asking your help, advise..

Is not poseble to comunicate whith you on my own mail?

I have problemes , can"t be resolved now,  i am bifor to emigret, realy is no time, no much optiones i have..

But, again, please, have a look on my last messige and tell my my advise mantraes, else.. whithout rituales

Here is ex- comunist country.. all is scientes, universityes , opera , teatra..

i can"t do any ritales..

i speak very bad english..

Evrything about hindu or muslim remedies- my ex-lover is muslim- i think will work morew quiwly , for this-.. well

are missing mr..

If i would have a chance to kill myself, i would prefer to ask you some many times your help, whithout repounse..

please..

i pay how much it coust

i Can"t conversate bicouse many risomes at phoune..

all i have to say about identety, privit problemes must be confident..

I can louse all if is seened by wrong person, place..

Oh..

just brouke my heart..

PEASE?1..

November 27, 2010 at 6:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.