Forums

Forum Home > Vashikaran Mantras & Others > Vashikaran Mantra

ybchowdary

Dear all member,

I need vashikaran mantra and I lost so much money putting on mantra so now I cannot affort that much if i got married her then i will pay that what u asked before.

waiting for ur kind reply

Thanks and Regards

Balaji Naidu

January 30, 2010 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

astrosage

Dear Mr. Balaji Naidu,

Here is the Vashikaran Mantra as under. Recite it 1.25 lac times properly after taking bath and be in holy condition in all respects. Once when you will complete the chanting as told above, it will attain powers and you can use it to control anybody. Always use it for humanity or for good purpose.

OM NAMOH KAMAKSHI DEVI ...(BELOVED NAME) ...MAM PRIY/PRIYA MAY VASHYAM KURU KURU SWAHA

Remember: Meanwhile, the goddess may give you hints anyway. If she asked you to do something, complete it. Be assured, you will get success.

Regards,

Astrosage

March 21, 2010 at 5:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kapil

astrosage at March 21, 2010 at 5:09 AM

Dear Mr. Balaji Naidu,

Here is the Vashikaran Mantra as under. Recite it 1.25 lac times properly after taking bath and be in holy condition in all respects. Once when you will complete the chanting as told above, it will attain powers and you can use it to control anybody. Always use it for humanity or for good purpose.

OM NAMOH KAMAKSHI DEVI ...(BELOVED NAME) ...MAM PRIY MAY VASHYAM KURU KURU SWAHA

Remember: Meanwhile, the goddess may give you hints anyway. If she asked you to do something, complete it. Be assured, you will get success.

Regards,

Astrosage

Dear Mr Balaji,

Did you get any postive results with that?

May 31, 2010 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sony

Dear Mr Balaji,

Did you get any postive results with that? please tell me

June 10, 2010 at 7:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

:)Dear all members,

we are observing that many of you want to have the most powerful vashikaran Mantra or procedure to get your lover back.  Please refer to our section "the most powerful vashikaran mantra" for it. You will get Japa and Voodoo vashikaran there. You, yourself, can use them.  If, even after going through them, you are not satisfied or have some questions in your mind, do post here. Guruji will reply you. But all of you are requested not to ask vulger questions. Questions asked in malefic intentions will not be entertained anyway.

By: Guruji

June 10, 2010 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pankaj kumar jaiswal

dear swami ji, i m pankaj which you add in most powerfull matra vashikaran, the second one jap vashikaran, is need veshesh pooja or be naked and start matra recite thats it, is threre any rosary required, tell me swami ji. charan sparsh by heart 

--

sadar charan sparsh,

pankaj kumar jaiswal.

June 11, 2010 at 7:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

Dear Pankaj, 

As you have asked, there is no specific worship/pooja is required. Just follow whatever is written in the Japa Vashikaran Mantra. Though there is no need of a rosary but having a Vedic Rosary will help you in couting how many times you have completed the mantra, as the mantra is to be recited 108 times on each day.

June 11, 2010 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

narendra

guruji,

i love a girl but i can't tell her. she did not know me properly. and i cannot give time to let her know. so, please tell me any powerful vashikaran mantra tantra that i can perform without help of guru. pleasae sned me very effective vashikaran mantra/ tantra.

June 15, 2010 at 3:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

Dear Mr. Narendra,

As you have asked us, we are telling you the Drishti Mohan (Sight Hypnotism). Anybody can use this mantra. Look into the eyes of the person whom you love, reading this mantra. This mantra is auto-energised shabar Mantra for Vashikaran. The desired person will fall in love with you. The Mantra is: 

Aim bhg bhuge bhagni bhaagodari bhagmale yauni bhagnipatini sarvbhg sankri bhgrupe nity klaim bhgswarupe sarv bhgani me vashmany varderete surete bhg lkimne kleem n drve kledy dravy amoghe bhg vidhe kshubh kshobhy sarv satvamageshwari aim lkm jm bloomn bloomn bhaim mau bloon he he kline sarvani bhgani tasmai swaha.

You need not to say her anything. She will get attracted towards you. Remember this Vashikaran Drishti Mohan Shabar Mantra is being chanting in the Holy feet of Mother Might, the Mother-nature. If you get success to take her in assurance with your return (Upasana), you will definite get succcess.

June 15, 2010 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pankaj kumar jaiswal

OM NAMOH KAMAKSHI DEVI ...(BELOVED NAME) ...MAM PRIY MAY VASHYAM KURU KURU SWAHA. iski puja vidhi bataiye aur kitne din me 1.25 lac finish karna hai, aur kis mala se, kya main munge ki mala use kar sakta hoon. kya isse wo person wapas aa sakta hai jiska mujhse pahle contact tha per wo gussa hone ki wajah se ab baat nahi kar raha. reply guru ji aur ye bhi bataiye ki kis time par ye jap karna hai. kis din se shuru karoo. puri vidhi bataiye charan sparsh

--

sadar charan sparsh,

pankaj kumar jaiswal.

June 18, 2010 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pankaj kumar jaiswal

guru ji namaskar, apne jap vashikaran ke liye kaha tha ki  vedic mala ka use karo, kya munge ki mala use kar sakta hoon, aur apne kaha hai ki mid night ke baad lekin sun rise se pahle kya main raat ke 12 baje ke baad mantra jap kar sakta hoon. purna kamuk ka kya matlab hai, isme kya feel karna padega, manta jap ke baad kya main sone ja sakta hoon ya phir jagna hi padega, kya ek hi mala par kai matra jap kar sakta hoon jaise ek matra ki sankhya purna hone ke baad dursa matra start karne ke liye kya dusri mala kharidni padegi. Swami ji, aap gussa mat hoiyega kyoki mere under bahut jigyasa hai tantra manta ke bare me isliye main bahut question karta hoon aur is samay main bahut preshan bhi chal raha hoon isliye aur jyada question karta hoon. respected swamiji mere  dono question ka jo jo main question kiya hai qo sab reply kar dijiye please swami ji, main intzaar karunga apke uttar ka. sadar charan sparsh. pankaj kumar jaiswal, lucknow

June 18, 2010 at 3:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kapil

Swami ji,

mai bhi pankaj ke sawalo ka jawab janna chahta hu.

Kindly reply asap.

Regards

Kapil

June 19, 2010 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

Dear Pankaj,

As you have asked, the answers of your questions are:-

1. You can start the Vashikaran Mantra of Kamakshi Devi from Thrusday, Friday or Saturday. Though there is no time limit to complete the 1.25 lacs times of the said mantra but, the more fast you will do it, the more fast you will get the result.  Avoid Rosary of Moongas. It will be better if use Rudraksh rosary as the Mantra related to Might Durga who is the power of Lord Shiva. 
  2. Yes, you can get the person back whom you were in contact with as you have mentioned in your question.
  3. It is better to do this Japa in the morning just after taking a bath, sitting before the worship place in your house.
The Japa Vashikaran Mantra is quite different. Follow the instructions as under:-
  1. Yes, you can start from Mid night i.e. 12 am and can do it up to the sunrise.
  2. Purna Kamuk means "A state of Mind in which we are under influence of Lusty thoughts".  In simple words "Lust in mind" or "To be sexy". This is the feeling of Mind as same as during intercourse.
  3. Yes, you can go to bed after Mantra Japa. There is no need to do anything more. Just have sound sleep.
  4. Only one Rosary is enough for all.
  5. We never get angry with you. It is our duty, the Supreme Almighty has given us to serve you. If you will be successful, I, automatically, will get success.
June 20, 2010 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

raj sharma

Swami ji namaskar

jese ki pakaj ne app se bohut ache question kiye hai aur app ne bohut ache se unko samjaia hai-

swami ji main app se yeh janna chahta hu ki  jab  mantr ko sidh krne ke lye 1.25 lac bar jap krna hai to  us mantar main  jis person ka vasikrn krna  hai  kya us ka nam likhna hai ( ja  sirf beloved likhna hai( ja amukh)  likhna hai )  ja  phir    mantar sidh krne ke bad  jab  usko  108  bar jap krna hai  tab us main  peron ka namlikhnahai .           

pleas  mere question ka jawab dijie

please kya app in mantro ko  hindi fonts mai likh sakte ho

thankyou

swami ji namaskar

June 21, 2010 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pankaj kumar jaiswal

swamiji, i m those pankaj who have talked on mobile, i m very delighted that u have answered of my question thx a lot, swami ji,  i m feeling destroy type due to lose of my true and best frnd, no contact between us, thats y i m asking all this. i love astrology, but some my problums i want solve with the help of this, i will keep in touch with u. sadar charan sparsh pankaj kumar jaiswal

--

sadar charan sparsh,

pankaj kumar jaiswal.

June 22, 2010 at 7:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pankaj kumar jaiswal

--

sadar charan sparsh,

pankaj kumar jaiswal.

June 22, 2010 at 7:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

raj sharma at June 21, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Swami ji namaskar

jese ki pakaj ne app se bohut ache question kiye hai aur app ne bohut ache se unko samjaia hai-

swami ji main app se yeh janna chahta hu ki  jab  mantr ko sidh krne ke lye 1.25 lac bar jap krna hai to  us mantar main  jis person ka vasikrn krna  hai  kya us ka nam likhna hai ( ja  sirf beloved likhna hai( ja amukh)  likhna hai )  ja  phir    mantar sidh krne ke bad  jab  usko  108  bar jap krna hai  tab us main  peron ka namlikhnahai .           

pleas  mere question ka jawab dijie

please kya app in mantro ko  hindi fonts mai likh sakte ho

thankyou

swami ji namaskar

Dear Raj,

At the time to Making a Siddhi with regard to Vashikaran mantra of Kamakshi Devi,  you will recite the word "AMUK/AMUKI" in place of  'beloved name'. When the Goddess will bestow you the power, you will just read it only 108 times and will be able to control one's mind according to your wish but never misuse them.

Yes, when you will attain the power, you will put the name of the desired person to be controlled at "beloved name" and read the mantra 108 times. You will get success.

As far as it is a question to write them in Hindi, your request has been noted and it will be done soon. 

June 22, 2010 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shabarmantra
Site Owner

Dear Pankaj,

Thanks for your kind appreciations.

May God bless you!

Regards,

Swamiji

June 22, 2010 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Arjun

Dear Mr.Balaji Naidu,

Did you ever get sucess with this vashikaran Kamashi mantra?

if not then let us know that it didnt work and if yes then let us know it worked..

we need to know and research the truth...

--
June 24, 2010 at 2:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Arjun

Shabarmantra at June 10, 2010 at 2:56 PM

:)Dear all members,

we are observing that many of you want to have the most powerful vashikaran Mantra or procedure to get your lover back.  Please refer to our section "the most powerful vashikaran mantra" for it. You will get Japa and Voodoo vashikaran there. You, yourself, can use them.  If, even after going through them, you are not satisfied or have some questions in your mind, do post here. Guruji will reply you. But all of you are requested not to ask vulger questions. Questions asked in malafic intentions will not be entertained anyway.

By: Guruji

Dear Guruji,

Many want to have true vashikaran mantra.

I wish to ask doe the Kamakshi mantra really work wonders?

is it enough to replace the names of "Amukang" and recite 1 lac times to produce true results?

for example of my wife or husband is seperating or going away or not under my control.

Can the person do 1 lac japas purascharan with the names and it will work for sure?

is there any garuntee this works..or is it hit or miss type?

I want to help an friendly person whose wife is getting controlled by her family members and friends and therefore creating huge problems for an innocent kind man....Can i recite for my friend or better make him recite....will it work surely for him.

1 lack mantra purascharan in 10 or 20 days as calculated per sitting.

can this Kamakhya mantra be done with non veg food? any restrictions?

how long does it start to show effects?

sitting on a red asana is better using sfatik crystal malya?

only 1 lakh japa will give the desired result?

is there a way to make this mantra fool proof and more powerful?

Does it work for people at a distnace and produce true love and re turn

God Bless and

Pranam

Arjun

June 24, 2010 at 2:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.